...here's my little recipe for simple humus.
- Chick peas - Out of a tin. Wack em in a bowl and mash the hell out of them with a fork. (you can stick them in a food processor but i like a bit of chunk).
- Lemon Juice - Splash it in. I put loads in cos im addicted to the stuff.
- Garlic - Chop it in to titchy little bits (you can crush it but i again i like a little bit of chunk).
- Cumin - A few pinches.
- Salt and pepper - Loads. Do it.
- Chilli - If you fancy a little extra kick stick a few of these in! Love it!
And that's end of our lesson today children.